17 Jan Let’s Taco-about the VIRAL Mexican Chorizo Smash Breakfast Tacos
Recipe courtesy of TheNaughtyFork
Following the VIRAL smashburger recipe with a twist! You can make your favorite breakfast tacos “smash” style with yummy savory chorizo! We’d like to thank the creative chef at TheNaughtyFork on Instagram for this recipe creation.
Find us at the Grocery Store
Find us at your local grocery store in Texas or order online to try some of the juiciest chorizo. Experience the exceptional chorizo brand crafted for culinary enthusiasts. From the bold richness of Beef Chorizo to the tenderness of Pork Chorizo, the light and crumbly Chicken Chorizo, or the unique zest of San Luis Chorizo, our diverse range adds an authentic touch to your dishes. Elevate your cooking game and embark on a flavorful journey with Chorizo De San Manuel, delivering the essence of Mexican tradition to your home kitchen.
- Brown sugar
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 package of bacon
- 2 lbs Mexican chorizo
- Coat bacon pieces in a mixture of butter and sriracha and sprinkle with brown sugar
- Cook in the oven at 400 degrees for eight minutes or until browned.
- Heat up a skillet on stovetop and cook two fried eggs.
- Add cheese over the fried eggs and separate on a plate.
- Spread chorizo evenly on flour tortillas and place face down on the skillet on high heat.
- Cook for roughly six minutes or until crispy and juicy.
- Add toppings of your choice or caramelized onions, and top with bacon and an egg.
Try Even More Fun Chorizo Breakfast Ideas
Host your favorite brunch, holiday meals, and breakfasts on the go with Chorizo De San Manuel. Try: