18 Nov Make a Delicious Breakfast with Savory Chorizo Gravy on Your Biscuits!
Biscuits are a great addition to any breakfast. If you’re a fan but are getting tired of the same white gravy to bathe yours in, then consider this chorizo-based option! It comes from the very talented Ken Click on YouTube. As always, the only change we’re making is substituting our own Guerra’s Brand pork chorizo for extra flavor. This goes great with both homemade and store-bought biscuits!
- 7 ounces of our Guerra’s Brand pork chorizo
- ¼ a cup of regular flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Cook the chorizo over medium heat in a skillet for 5 minutes.
- When done, add the flour to the meat and lightly mix.
- Add the milk and stir as the chorizo mix thickens.
- Split your biscuits in half and pour the mix over them.
Be sure to follow us on social media and tag us to share your results! Enjoy!