17 Nov Try This 8 Ingredient Breakfast Burrito with our Texas Brand Chorizo
Need a new take on your go-to breakfast? How about a chorizo and egg burrito topped with avocado salsa. Try out this unique and tasty dish with our famous Texas brand chorizo, and choose from your favorite flavor: chicken, beef, San Luis, or pork chorizo! Special thanks to Kitchen Wrangler Melissa Guerra for this recipe!
- ½ onion
- 1 avocado
- Salt, to taste
- Sweet Peppers
- 8-10 eggs, beaten
- 1 spicy chile serrano
- 1 package of our Texas brand chorizo
- Any tortillas of your choosing
- Chop the sweet peppers, spicy chile serrano, and onion.
- Heat up your griddle with oil and toss in your chopped veggies, continue to cook until droplets form, then set aside.
- Halve the avocado, and mash it until you get a nice paste, mix in your cooked veggies, and salt.
- Remove the chorizo from its casing, and put it to brown on the griddle.
- Add eggs into your Mexican chorizo, and mix until well cooked and combined.
- Heat up your favorite tortillas on a griddle.
- Put the chorizo and egg into the tortillas and fold them into a burrito.
- Toast burritos on a griddle, toasting the sides.
- Serve with avocado salsa and Enjoy!