02 May 5 Barbeque Dishes to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
Are you hosting a revolutionary Cinco de Mayo celebration this month? Put on a feast to commemorate the Mexican Army’s victory over the French army at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. We want to share 5 barbeque dishes that complement our prime beef products and Mexican chorizo brands!
Grill Up our Prime Beef Products and Mexican Chorizo
There are many sides that pair well with tamales for an authentic Cinco de Mayo experience, such as our fajitas, beef, and sausage. We encourage you to use the following recipes to inspire you to grill up a meal your family won’t forget:
- Cook up our ground beef to make some quick, easy, and delicious tacos.
- Cilantro Sausage Dogs – You can’t go wrong with hot dogs made with our savory cilantro sausage.
- Chicken Fajitas – Learn more about why chicken fajitas, chicken chorizo, and beef fajitas can turn out to be the healthier option for your family.
- Marinated Beef Fajitas are a great option for dinner with healthy sides like corn and radish salad.
- Use our hamburger patties to create a delectable bacon smash burger on soft ciabatta buns.
5 Easy Sides to Enjoy
There are plenty of sides to enjoy to round out your entire meal, such as:
- Pico de Gallo
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mexican Street Corn
- Chips and Guacamole