26 Aug 4 Grilling Tips for Chorizo De San Manuel Prime Steaks
In addition to buying Chorizo De San Manuel’s prime steaks, it’s essential for every meat connoisseur to know how to prep them correctly. Today we’re talking prime ribeye. If you plan on using your best meat for any occasion, here are four steak tips you need to cook a steakhouse-worthy meal!
Try different types of steaks in one of our ten gift boxes available for purchase online.
We Offer Prime Ribeye
Everyone loves a good Ribeye steak. The right cut is what makes all the difference in your steak dinner. With Chorizo de San Manuel, only the best quality cuts are prepped to their customer’s satisfaction. With no preservatives or artificial colors, you can be sure that these Ribeye steaks, or our Cowboy Bone-in Ribeye steaks are your go-to for dinner.
Season your Prime Ribeye Correctly
Ask yourself, what flavors do you want to bring out the most in your steak? Seasoning your meat is a way to add extra flavor to your meal, and with Chorizo De San Manuel’s Steak Seasoning, you can achieve that goal. You don’t always want a simple salt and pepper steak anyways.
Our special steak seasoning is made of salt, garlic, onions, spices, and soybean oil to ensure the flavorful steak that you will love!
Cooking Prime Ribeye on the Stove
When cooking your steak, cooking it on a stove is surely recommended, even though throwing it on a BBQ pit is fine. An evenly heated pan will cook the meat evenly and timely. Here are some basic instructions on how to cook your steak on the stove.
- Make sure your steak is thawed out and at room temperature for 20 mins before cooking.
- Bring the skillet to medium heat and coat with a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- For a rare steak with a bright red center, cook for 6 – 10 mins.
- For a medium rare steak with a pink center and tan surface, cook for 8 – 13 mins.
- For a medium steak with a light pink center and brown surface, cook for 9 – 14 mins.
- For a medium well steak with a light-colored center and brown surface, cook for 11 – 16 mins.
- When done, let it sit for a minute before serving.
Grilling Prime Ribeye Outdoors
If you’re using an outdoor grill to cook your steaks, be sure to check if your meat is thawed before grilling. At times, grilling would work efficiently and effectively with prime New York strips.
Here are some instructions on how to grill your steaks on an outdoor grill.
- Dab your steak with a paper towel to absorb moisture and blood.
- Place the steak over the hottest part of the barbeque grill and sear on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes. Afterward, reduce the heat or move the steak to a lower temperature area of the grill.
- For a medium rare steak, grill for 8 – 10 mins and flip halfway through.
- For a medium steak, grill for 10 – 12 mins and flip halfway through.
- For a well-done steak, grill for 12 -14 mins and flip halfway through.
Buy Prime Steaks Online
Not only do we make the best primes steaks, but we also sell killer sausage flavors including our jalapeño and cheese sausage! Buy both online today! Send us a message online if you have any questions regarding shipping.
- NY Strip
- Center cut tenderloin
- Ribeye or cowboy bone-in ribeye