21 Jan 5 Steps to Grill Prime Ribeye on a Cast-Iron Skillet!
If the weather isn’t exactly perfect for outdoor grilling, don’t fret because you can still have one of our juicy prime ribeye steaks! A ribeye on a cast-iron grill is an excellent alternative to outdoor grilling because the cast-iron will evenly retain heat well. Your perfect steak is a cast-iron skillet away, and Chorizo de San Manuel wants to help you cook the perfect dish!
What Will You Need?
- One of our 16-ounce prime ribeye steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Our signature steak seasoning
- Be sure your prime ribeye steak is at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat your skillet over a medium to high flame.
- Lightly sprinkle salt, pepper, and our steak seasoning on both sides of your ribeye.
- Coat the skillet with vegetable oil and begin cooking.
- Let each side cook until it reaches your desired doneness.
For a rare steak, cook for six to 10 minutes so the center is bright red. For a medium-rare steak, cook for eight to 13 minutes for a pink center and slightly brown surface. For a medium steak, sear for nine to 14 minutes for a light pink center and tan/brown surface. For a medium-well steak, grill for 11 to 16 minutes for a light-colored center and brown surface. Once your ribeye is done, let it sit for a minute and then serve!
Order Your Prime Ribeye Steak Online Today!
At Chorizo de San Manuel, we only use top-tier cuts. With local pickup and nationwide shipping, we can help make any night a steak night! Grill your next ribeye on a cast-iron skillet and let us know how delicious it is by snapping a photo and tagging us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Contact us today to order your steak!