30 Dec Cook Up a Storm with a Couple of Our Unforgettable Ribeye Steaks!
Recipe and photo courtesy of EpicureanJourney.blog.
Nothing beats a steak dinner! Finding the best cut and type can be a bit of an exercise, but with a ribeye steak from Chorizo de San Manuel, your meal will be one that’ll be remembered for some time. We have a homemade steak rub recipe that’ll take your dish up a notch. This one comes to us from EpicureanJourney.blog, a Texas food blogger who knows how to add zest to any meal! The only change is that we’ll be adding our own ribeye steaks.
2 hours and 10 minutes
2 hours and 25 minutes
- 2 of our ribeye steaks
- 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon of dried and crumbled garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of Ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- Meat thermometer (optional)
- Let your ribeye steaks reach room temperature.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients except for the steaks and mix well.
- Rub the powdered mix on both sides of the steaks.
- Cover the steaks with saran wrap and refrigerate for two hours.
- Light your grill with a medium flame and add the steaks.
- Grill each side for five minutes. The meat should register between 115 and 120°F for medium-rare and 120 and 125°F for medium.
- When done, cover the steaks with aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap, sprinkle some salt, and enjoy!
Once you’ve added this rub to your ribeye steaks, your tastebuds will be dancing! Check out our other steaks and place your order today!