05 Jan Order Mexican Chorizo & Try Our Take on Filet a La Plancha
What goes better with your favorite chorizo than with a steak and bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers? That combination of flavors doesn’t get any better than that! Order Mexican chorizo and check out this fantastic and delicious recipe that combines tradition and uniqueness to a new level! Try this recipe for your next dinner or family occasion!
- Cook your chorizo until the chorizo gets darker in color.
- Prepare your jalapeños but cutting them open and removing the seeds.
- Stuff the peppers with some cooked chorizo.
- Get some cheese and put it on top of the chorizo pepper.
- Wrap them around with some bacon, and use a took pick or skewer and insert on the sides to combine the peppers and prevent them from falling apart.
- Grill up your steaks and prepared jalapeños.
- Cook until the bacon is fully cooked and the steak is at your desired temperature, flipping on both sides.