05 Oct Create a Gourmet Mexican Chorizo and Bolognese Pasta
Posted at 14:14h in Chorizo, Recipes 0 Comments
Recipe courtesy of Delicious.com
What’s your favorite, Mexican or Italian food? With Chorizo De San Manuel’s savory flavors you can combine the two with traditional pasta dishes with mouth-watering sauces. Then you need to try this chorizo bolognese recipe. We want to thank the creators at Delicious.com for this recipe.
- 2 tbsp thyme leaves
- 400 g bottle tomato sauce
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400 g pappardelle or other long pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 3 x(125 g) chorizo, cases removed and chopped
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves and grated parmesan to serve
- Place chorizo in food processor and pulse until nicely chopped.
- Place in a cold frypan with oil over medium heat. When the chorizo starts to sizzle, cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing, until the fat has rendered
- Add the thyme and toss, cooking for 1 minute until fragrant then add the pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes until reduced.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta to packet instructions then drain, reserving ⅓ cup (80 ml) cooking liquid.
- Add the pasta to the sauce with the reserved cooking liquid and toss to warm through. Remove from heat, top with tomatoes, parsley and parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check Out Our Signature Chorizo Flavors!
Chorizo De San Manuel has a variety of savory Mexican chorizo to choose from such as the:
- Tender beef chorizo
- Lean yet juicy chicken chorizo
- Signature flavorful pork chorizo
Order Chorizo Online
Order chorizo online today! For more inspirational recipes and mind-blowing techniques, go and check out the Chorizo De San Manuel page here!