10 Jan Start Your Day with a Mexican Chorizo Frittata!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Yummly.com
Picture a medley of vibrant colors and bold flavors, as the earthy notes of kale perfectly complement the zesty kick of Mexican chorizo. This frittata isn’t just a dish; it’s an experience that transforms your ordinary breakfast into a flavorful journey. Embrace the fusion of wholesome ingredients and rich spices, with this recipe courtesy of Yummly.com.
- 10 oz. Mexican chorizo
- 1 bunch kale
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Remove the Mexican chorizo from the casings and saute in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Drain the excess grease from the skillet.
- While the chorizo is cooking, remove the kale leaves from the stems and tear them into small pieces.
- Place in a colander and rinse well.
- Once the chorizo is fully cooked and drained, add the kale to the skillet. Cook until the kale is fully wilted.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk the four eggs until they are fairly smooth.
- Whisk the milk and parmesan into the eggs.
- If you will be baking the frittata in a cast iron skillet, pour the egg mixture directly over the cooked chorizo and kale. If you are cooking the frittata in a casserole dish, spray it lightly with non-stick spray, add the cooked chorizo and kale to the bottom, and then pour the egg mixture over top.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the top of the frittata.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the frittata looks puffy and golden brown on top. Slice into six pieces and serve hot.
Order Mexican Chorizo Online at Chorizo De San Manuel!
From mouthwatering entrées to delightful desserts, there’s a treasure trove of culinary delights waiting for you to discover. Try new recipes and order chorizo online. Spice up your kitchen routine, discover new tastes, and make 2024 a year filled with delicious discoveries and delightful meals!