07 Sep Try This Tasty Dinner Idea With your Favorite Mexican Chorizo Flavor!
Watch how Melissa Guerra of Cooking with Kitchen Wrangler, uses our flavorful Mexican chorizo in a signature dinner – choriqueso with steak and mesquite baked potatoes!
- 2-4 Potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- T-bone beef steaks
- Peppers and onions
- Gouda or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Package of Mexican Chorizo of your choosing
- Chorizo De San Manuel Steak Seasoning
- Chorizo De San Manuel All Purpose Seasoning
- Season your steak with your seasoning, and coat on all sides of the steak
- Add your seasoned steaks to a grill or pan.
Note: For medium rare steaks, cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
For medium steaks, cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
For medium-well steaks, cook for 8-10 minutes on each side.
For Well done steaks, cook for 10-12 minutes on each side.
- Coat potatoes with vegetable oil and salt, bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- Check doneness by inserting a fork into the potatoes, if the fork inserts smoothly then the potatoes are done.
- Coat your peppers and onions with oil and add them to a pan, sauté them until tender and sweaty.
- Add your chorizo to a pan and cook until the color gets darker, then add your cheese and cook until your cheese melts.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Check out the Chorizo De San Manuel Gift Boxes!
Every gift box includes a pack of our Mexican chorizo and a variety of steaks to pair. Choose from a range of items such as meat cuts, seasonings, different flavors of chorizo, and flavored sausages.
- El Presidente includes 5 meat cuts, our 2 signature sausages, 1 package of chorizo, and 2 bottles of Chorizo De San Manuel special seasonings.
- El Rey includes 6 meat cuts, our 2 signature sausages, 1 package of chorizo, and 2 bottles of Chorizo De San Manuel special seasonings.
- El Patron includes 2 meat cuts, our 2 signature sausages, 1 package of chorizo, and 2 bottles of Chorizo De San Manuel special seasonings.
Check out our Other Chorizo Recipes!
Find more hassle-free recipes and time-saving dinners online. Check out Chorizo De San Manuel on Youtube for more mouthwatering recipes! Show us some of your culinary favorites on our Instagram and Facebook!
Order Chorizo Online
Order chorizo online and prep your next meals! Chorizo De San Manuel is affordable and satisfying, why not try some yourself, and try a new chorizo recipe today. Send us a message if you have any questions regarding shipping.