04 Mar Get Egg-cited for Keto Chorizo Omelettes!
Posted at 15:13h in Chorizo, Recipes 0 Comments
Recipe and picture courtesy of Hey Keto Momma.
Take charge of your mornings with keto chorizo omelettes! Be sure to substitute the chorizo with one of our own: chicken, pork, beef, or San Luis chorizo. Thank you to the fantastic chefs from Hey Keto Momma for this recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces of our Mexican brand chorizo
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of white onion
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream
- ⅛ cup of avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 slice of bacon, crumbled
- Cook according to package instructions.
- Whisk eggs, spinach, heavy whipping cream, and onion in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into a non-stick skillet at low to medium heat.
- Flip the omelette when firm enough.
- Cover the omelette briefly with a lid if it is not firming up.
- Sprinkle cheese on the other side and cook evenly.
- Remove from heat and place on plate.
- Add chorizo to omelette and roll egg.
- Top with sour cream, diced avocado, and bacon.
Tag Us Online!
Check out all of our products online. Be sure to send us a message if you have any questions about our online ordering. Follow and tag us on Instagram and Facebook.