20 Apr If You Own an Air Fryer, Then Try This Chorizo Egg Muffin Recipe!
Recipe and photo courtesy of ForkToSpoon.com.
If you own an air fryer and are looking to use it to cook up an enticing new recipe, then we have a tasty one for you! This chorizo egg muffin recipe is easy to make for breakfast or to meal prep for the week!
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces of our pork chorizo
- 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ of a small, minced onion
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- All-purpose seasoning
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 5 muffin cups or silicone molds
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, chorizo, onions, cheese, green and red bell peppers, and all-purpose seasoning.
- Spray your muffin cups or silicone molds with non-stick cooking spray and add the egg mix, filling the cups 2/3 of the way.
- Place the cups in the air fryer and set to 320°F. Set the timer for 6 to 9 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, check one of the muffins by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, they’re ready. If not, cook for 3 more minutes.
Check out our other chorizo recipes and pick up the best chorizo brand you’ll ever have at your local grocery store or buy chorizo online with our nationwide shipping. Be sure to tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share your pictures!