13 Nov Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing
Photo and recipe courtesy of Chungah Rhee of DamnDelicious.net.
This week, we have another chorizo-inspired stuffing dish, but this time with cornbread and, of course, our very own sampling of Chorizo de San Manuel. Chungah Rhee of DamnDelicious.net came up with this recipe and we added our own twist to it. We can’t wait for you all to try it! Check it out below!
- ½ a package of Chorizo de San Manuel Guerra’s Brand Pork Chorizo
- 2 cloves of diced garlic
- 1 diced onion
- 1 stalk of diced celery
- 2 cups of diced jalapeno cornbread (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro leaves
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- Chorizo de San Manuel All-Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with a nonstick spray.
- In a large skillet, cook the chorizo over a medium flame for three to five minutes. Break it up and stir as it browns.
- Add your garlic, onion, and celery and stir occasionally for about eight to ten minutes or until the vegetables begin to brown.
- Stir in your cornbread, cilantro, and chicken broth.
- Reduce the heat and sprinkle Chorizo de San Manuel All-Purpose Seasoning over the skillet.
- Add your mix into the baking dish and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- When done, serve immediately.
If you try this recipe out at home, snap some photos and tell us about it on our social media pages below!