06 May Try This Chorizo Butternut Pizza Hash with Baked Eggs Recipe for Supper!
Recipe and photo courtesy of PaleoRunningMomma.com.
This week’s recipe is a paleo-friendly dish that’s gluten-free and takes less than 30 minutes to make. It also includes pork chorizo, which we’ve taken the liberty of substituting with our own. It’s a delectable chorizo butternut pizza hash and comes to us from PaleoRunningMomma.com, so be sure and check out her other recipes as well. We know you’ll love them!
- 1 teaspoon of Ghee coconut oil or your preferred choice
- 2 cups of diced butternut squash
- 8 oz. of our pork chorizo
- A dash of crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of oregano
- 2/3 of a cup of marinara sauce
- 1 cup of freshly chopped spinach
- 2 to 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Add the coconut oil to an oven-proof skillet and place over medium heat.
- Add the diced butternut squash and stir occasionally until it becomes light brown.
- Mix in the chorizo, oregano, and crushed red peppers. Cook for five minutes.
- Stir in the marinara sauce and cook for an additional one to two minutes.
- Spread an opening in the mix and crack an egg into it.
- Place the skillet into the oven for five to 10 minutes.
- When done, let it sit for five minutes before serving.
Take a photo of the finished product and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Be sure to also check out our other chorizo recipes and don’t forget to buy our chorizo online with our nationwide shipping!