01 Nov Mexican Chorizo and Cheese Loaded Fries
Photo and recipe courtesy of the Food Network.
There’s no better way to tantalize your taste buds than with a plate of mouthwatering chorizo and cheese loaded fries. This indulgent dish combines the bold flavors of savory Mexican chorizo, gooey melted cheese, and crispy fries into a delightful fusion of comfort food and gourmet cuisine. Whether you’re craving a satisfying snack, planning a game day feast, or simply looking to spice up your dinner routine, these loaded fries promise to be a flavor-packed, crowd-pleasing sensation that will leave you craving for more. Get ready to embark on a delicious journey with the recipe inspiration courtesy of the Food Network.
6 – 8
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 pound fresh Mexican chorizo
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- Two 16-ounce bags of frozen crinkle-cut fries
- One 4-ounce jar of chopped pimentos, drained
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees °F.
- Evenly spread the frozen fries on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the fries are baking, brown the chorizo. Cook the chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat, using a wooden spoon to break it up, until browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Make the crema. Whisk together the sour cream, grated garlic, and a few teaspoons of water to create a thick sauce.
- Top the fries with the Mexican chorizo, manchego, mozzarella, and pimentos. Bake until the fries are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with the crema and top with fresh parsley.
Check out More Chorizo Recipes at Try These Cheese Loaded Fries!
Chorizo de San Manuel has all kinds of recipes to choose from, so don’t delay order chorizo online, and check out all sorts of unique and tasty recipes that all your family will love and enjoy!
Check out more recipes on the Chorizo De San Manuel page here!