03 Jun Chorizo Cheese Dip: A Savory Recipe Perfect for Any Day!
Our Mexican chorizo can be prepared in so many ways and perfectly complements many dishes. If you’re ever unsure of how to prepare it or what to serve it with, then we have a simple recipe that’s delicious and easy to make!
On every pack of our pork and beef chorizo, you’ll find a recipe for an incredible chorizo cheese dip that’s perfect as a snack or appetizer. This recipe produces a large amount, so for a smaller serving, reduce all ingredients to half.
- 2 lbs. of American cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 1 lb. of our ground beef
- 1 lb. of pork or beef chorizo
- 1 8 oz. can of cubed tomatoes
- ¼ cup of chopped cilantro
- In a good-sized skillet, cook the beef and chorizo over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until brown. Drain any grease if you prefer.
- Add the cubed cheese and can of tomatoes. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle cilantro on top. Keep the dip in the pan or pour into a bowl.
- Grab a bag of chips and enjoy!
After you tackle this recipe, you’ll agree that there’s only one true Texas brand of chorizo – and it’s ours! Try our other chorizo recipes and be sure to share photos by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you prefer to buy chorizo online, we’ll deliver ours to you with our nationwide shipping!