13 Apr Try These Flavorful and Unique Air-Fried Bacon-Wrapped Chorizo Balls!
Recipe courtesy of HEB.com.
For today’s recipe, we’re combining two of our favorite ingredients: chorizo and bacon! It’s easy to make but requires an air fryer, which is perfect because it’ll drain excess grease. This dish comes to us from the talented chefs at H-E-B, and you’re going to love it! For the chorizo, we’ll be using a true Texas brand of chorizo: our own pork chorizo made and packaged here in South Texas! Check it out!
- 8 ounces of our pork chorizo
- 8 slices of H-E-B Original Thick Cut Bacon
- Toothpicks to serve with
- Grab about 1-ounce chunks of the chorizo and roll them into egg-shaped balls.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each.
- Place the balls in the air fryer and cook at 360°F for 15 minutes. After 7 minutes, use a hot pad to drain the grease and continue cooking.
- Remove the balls from the air fryer, slide a toothpick into each, and enjoy!