09 Mar Try These Delicious Chorizo Cups for a Bite-Sized Snack!
Photo and recipe courtesy of HappySchmoopies of AllRecipes.com.
Everyone loves bite-sized appetizers, whether at a restaurant or home! And if you add our Texas brand chorizo, you’ll truly have something special. For this week, we’d like to introduce a recipe courtesy of “Happyschmoopies” of AllRecipes.com. As usual, we’ve substituted in our pork chorizo to make this dish extra yummy!
48 chorizo cups
- 1 12-ounce pack of our Guerra’s Brand pork chorizo
- 1 8-ounce can of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces of garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of finely chopped red bell peppers
- ¼ cup of finely chopped green onion
- 2 8-ounce packs of crescent roll sheets
- 2 24-cup mini muffin nonstick pans
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cook the chorizo over medium heat until done.
- Mix the bell peppers, onions, chorizo, and all cheeses in a large bowl.
- Take a crescent dough sheet and cut six rows across and four rows vertically to make 24 squares. Repeat with the other crescent dough sheet.
- Press these squares into each cup of the mini muffin pans.
- Drop 1 spoonful of the mix into each cup. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the cups to cool a bit and serve.