10 Feb Surprise Your Valentine with a Cupid Ribeye Steak Dinner!
Recipe and picture courtesy of Beef – It’s What’s For Dinner.
Enjoy an intimate evening at home with your Valentine and a steak dinner for two. For this recipe, substitute with our cupid ribeye and all-purpose seasoning, available now for a limited time! Thank you to the chefs from Beef – It’s What’s For Dinner for this special recipe.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon of all-purpose seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup of shredded Manchego cheese
- ¾ pound of Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 cupid ribeye steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 12 to 14 ounces)
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil and ¼ teaspoon of pepper and set aside.
- Combine parsley, all-purpose seasoning, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of pepper and press evenly onto the cupid ribeye steak.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place the cupid ribeye steak in the skillet and place the Brussels sprouts around the steak.
- Cook the steak for 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F), occasionally turning steak and stirring sprouts.
- Remove the steak from the skillet. Keep warm.
- Cover the skillet and continue cooking the sprouts for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add cheese and lemon juice to the skillet. Toss to coat. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steak into slices and serve with Brussels sprouts.
Order Beef Online Today!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! We are also offering The Cupid Box for a limited time only. If you have any questions about ordering our products, send us a message online. Be sure to snap a photo and tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!